Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to my blog;

First and foremost I would like to thank you the reader for taking your time in not only visiting my page but also reading my posts.


This blogger will be mainly about the sport of soccer its correct presentation to all of those who want to participate in it as a coach a player or manager.


The views presented herein will be my own, thus the title of the blogger, As I see it.... I have made a carrier of not accept anything without further due diligence and I encourage all of you, the readers to do the same. I will shed light on some of the inaccuracies of the game, some of the myths and realities of what goes on in our everyday life in the quest of learning the game.


I am a soccer coach with playing experience at all levels and at present holder of a USSF National B license. My opinions and digressions are based on thirty five years of combined playing and coaching experiences that mainly come from Europe and South America (Brazil and Argentina) as well as the Danubian Soccer School. I believe that soccer in the United States would be much better served by adopting a combination of methods used in these "schools" instead of the failed style and system of the Anglo-Germanic one.

I will strive to challenge, motivate and inform my readers with all aspects of the game with the hope that you the reader will derive from my pieces as much enjoyment as I put into them.

Sincerely,

Attila Nyiri

No comments: